Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mid-sems now over

Whoa...what a relief. The mid-sems are over and though I did not fare particularly well in any of the exams, it seems that I might scrape through. Given the fact that the weights attached the mid-sem exam scores vary, I might now have to depend on other forms of evaluation (quizzes, assignments, course projects, etc.).

Of course, my strategy was to get as good scores as possible in the mid-sems. The reason was simple: there are fewer topics during the mid-sems than the end-sems. Again, another strategy was to get "good" grades in the earlier semesters - there is always the danger of not being able to keep the required CPI later.

It seems to me that I am back to my old habits again - faring very nicely compared to others during minor tests and doing badly compared to them during the important exams. Anyways, it should not matter as long as I pass and keep the grades at the minimum required level.

No comments: