Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Great GATE Grate

GATE 2006 was a nightmare for me. I had decided to take the exam again (after GATE 2005) in a bid to improve my score. Since the GATE scores are valid for a period of 2 years, the GATE 2005 score is still valid, but I thought I would try my luck again.

The prepraration to the exam was much below expectations (since I was busy with office work even on days that I had taken "leave" on). The exam itself was held today (12th Feb 2006) from 09:30 to 12:30. And, my performance is much below what I might have expected to be. However, not all is lost. GATE is a relative performance exam - it all depends on how poorly others fare. So, there is still hope.

Results will be out in a month...and if you do not hear about it on this site, you know that others have fared better.

No comments: